Canva Pro makes it simpler to create banners, infographics, charts, product photos on social networks, or design websites, edit photos, and create promotional images.
What is Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is a graphic design tool that allows all users to create their own customizable designs using drag and drop tools.
Who should use Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is one of the most useful tools for bloggers, digital marketers and content creators, helping them to save on the cost of hiring designers.
Why should you use Canva Pro?
- Canva comes with a rich collection of layouts that lets you create uniform graphics that can be used on your blogs, websites, and social media platforms.
- The resizing tool helps you instantly create a collection of related graphics with the same family or theme and helps you maintain a professional or consistent look throughout. You can design images sized for different social media channels such as Pinterest, Facebook Banners and posts, Twitter, Instagram.
- The tools offer a multitude of things in the free version.
- The tool has several free templates for you to choose from and customize as required.
- Changing and customizing the pre-set designs is easy. You can change the text size, colors, position, etc. With Canva, it is straightforward to duplicate a design yet make it look so different from the others created with the same template.
- This software plays an incredible role in helping the brand remain consistent across all the images and the marketing design.
- One can reuse the designs from the past projects by making simple changes, and it will then look different from the previous designs.
- With Canva, it is easy to keep the colors and the fonts consistent across all the designs.
- You get many free images, vectors, and graphics that you can use whenever you want to create any particular look or design.
- The Canva retains the standard of excellence in online graphics creation for beginners with very basic to intermediate skills.
- Using Canva, you can widen the left side margin of the app. This helps you get a larger view of the images and items you search for in the desktop version.
- Look for the “Find Templates” menu selection, and you have a wide variety of graphics templates organized into a wider variety of categories.
- On the lower left is the Apps icon, where you can see a massive selection of great tools that can be used for animation and gif creation, transparent backgrounds, image resizing, larger stock photo library, etc.
- However, for this, you’ll need a paid subscription.
- You can test paid version for 30 days for free.
Features of Canva Pro
Let’s take a look at the Canva Pro features:
With Canva, you can bring your brand vision to life by adding colors, fonts, and your way to it. So, Canva helps you add or build your brand kit and thereby create a consistent look throughout all your designs with ease. Irrespective of the size of your business, with Canva, you always get an option to stay ahead of your brand all the time.
Magic Resize Tool
Do you wish to post your image to Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook? If yes, the Canva Magic Resize feature will help you out! Canva comes with this one-click tool which takes away the hassle of cropping or resizing your design.
By adding animation to the design, you give a whole new dimension to the design.
So, whether you wish to lure your clients with a dynamic presentation or you want your design to stand out from the rest, the animation is the answer for you.
Team Templates & Folders
- With this tool of Canva, the entire hassle of teamwork is reduced to nothing. Canva comes with a shared home for your designs which helps you express your vision while keeping pace with the brand.
- So, maintain that consistency across all your brands and save some time with the team templates and the design folders that you get with this feature.
Transparent Images Tool
- With the help of Canva, you can use your design anywhere by downloading and creating images with transparent backgrounds. From Snapchat filters to creating a logo or a button, everything is possible with this tool.
- The tool will help you create a uniform look across all your designs, irrespective of the background on which you place your image.
In the end, we can conclude that Canva Pro is an incredibly easy-to-use tool that has a reliable online design tool. Given the number of loyal users and the glowing Canva pro review testimonials, it wouldn’t be wrong to judge the satisfaction level of this tool.