You will see the main features of SEO Tool, such as keywords and backlinks, and how traffic features work.
Each section will be discussed, along with the price and support. I will let you know if it’s as good or not.
This article will help you determine if SEO software is the right fit for you business.
Sound good? Let’s go!
What is Ubersuggest?
Ubersuggest is an excellent tool that can provide one-stop shopping for content ideas, competitor research, and backlink building.
Ubersuggest makes it simple to search keywords for new content. This tool is a great SEO tool for freelancers and small businesses, as well as small and medium-sized SEO agencies.
It functions in the same way as other SEO tools like Ahrefs SEMRush, Alexa and MOZ. Ubersuggest founder Neil Patel has an unique way to keep you informed throughout your entire SEO journey via both his blog and YouTube channel.
This will allow you to become more proficient with his tool and will expose users to the latest trends in digital marketing.
Ubersuggest offers great dashboards that are easy to use for anyone starting out in SEO. It’s easy to use and very attractive.
Imagine being able to reverse engineer SEO, social media marketing strategies and content marketing strategies of your competitors.
Ubersuggest lets you see what’s working in your market. This can help you adopt, develop, or gain a competitive advantage.
The benefits of using Ubersuggest
- Domain Overview — Look at your competitors to see what keywords rank them for. You can also get a list of backlinks they have received.
- Locate the Top SEO Pages — Request reports for any website to find their top pages and see how much traffic each page gets.
- Keyword Suggestions — The SEO software provides a keyword research tool to help you find keywords ideas.
- Locate Errors: You will receive error reports along with guidance for how to fix them on your website.
- Tracking — Monitor your keywords and websites to track their performance every day.
The Pros & Cons of Ubersuggest
- Amazing onboarding video tutorial
- Export files and reports
- To help you improve your SEO strategy, training is available for free
- Chrome extension
- It’s more affordable than other SEO tools
- It’s easy to use
- Social media results
- Great keyword and content ideas
- The basic plan allows for a very limited number of competitors
- Two reports can sometimes be difficult to run simultaneously.
The best features of Ubersuggest
Ubersuggest has four main categories:
Each category has different sections, each offering different software features. The ‘Dashboard’ category has multiple sections that can be used for Rank Tracking or Site Audit.
I will walk you through each section.
Let’s start with the dashboard for users.
Ubersuggest requires that you first complete the details in your dashboard. You can add different websites, keywords, and projects depending on the plan.
Enter your website URL and select the keywords that you want to track. It will connect to your Google Search Console account. This will enable you to track your progress and gain insight.
Once you have entered site details, the dashboard displays metrics such as backlinks and traffic numbers.
You will also receive a search engine optimization score and a breakdown of any SEO issues your site may have.
These are all displayed on the main dashboard page after you log in.
You can find more information in the rank tracking section about projects you have added to your dashboard. You can also get updates about keywords you track and data via charts that will let you know if your rank has changed.
You can export your data to CSV files. You can edit and add keywords, track by country or by date range.
The rank tracking section lists all keywords and projects you have added to the software.
Site Audit is the final section of the dashboard category. This important feature checks for critical errors and warns, and makes recommendations.
Enter your website URL into the search field and the software will find the data. It takes about ten minutes to complete the test. Once the test is complete, you will receive an email with a report detailing your website’s SEO health.
Ubersuggest Site Audit is very helpful. Click on an issue in SEO and it will tell you how to fix it.
To help you solve the problem, you will receive a difficulty score. Speed scores are also available for desktop and mobile versions of your website.
The keyword category of the tool is divided into five main sections. Each section offers a unique feature to the SEO tool.
Let’s take a closer glance at each.
In the keyword overview area, you can type keywords. The software will provide a detailed breakdown.
This is the top of the report you will get when you type the keyword “surfboards”. For keyword, the following metrics and information are available:
- Search Volume — Shows how many searches a keyword receives each month
- SEO Difficulty — How difficult is it to rank for the keyword organically. It will be easier for you to target the keyword if it is lower.
- Paid Difficulty — This estimate shows how many people search for the keyword in paid searches
- PPC Price – What is the cost of the CPC (cost per click)?
It is possible to estimate the number of backlinks a website has in the top ten Google search results for this keyword. This includes the average domain authority score.
The graphical view of mobile and desktop traffic will be displayed, along with the number of people who clicked on search results. It is possible to see the age ranges of those searching for the main keyword as well as the range of related keywords.
You can select the tabs that offer related words, prepositions or comparisons to your keyword to get more ideas.
This section includes information about the keyword and a list of keywords related to it.
You can give them a score from 0 to 100. 100 is the hardest. Filter the results to filter out easy, medium, and hard.
Keyword difficulty is:
- Easy = 0-35
- 36-69 = Medium
- 70-100 = Very Hard
The top ten pages that are related to keyword “search results”, can be accessed by clicking on the keyword. This page will show you how much traffic your website is getting, how many links it has, the domain authority of the site, and how social sharing is being done.
You have two options: copy the results to your clipboard, or save them in Excel.
Keywords by Traffic
Enter any domain name and you can find the top keywords that the website ranks for. This tool is great for finding keywords that rank high on websites and it can also be used to find hidden gems.
To see the top ten results, you can click the Search Results button. You can filter the results, and export them as CSV.
If you enter a domain name into the search bar, you will see a list with websites similar to yours. This feature is useful because you can select the view all option to see each website’s keywords, and then choose the ‘keywords gap’ option that will show you the keywords your website ranks for but not the website.
It is possible to see how many backlinks each website has, and how much traffic they have for your keyword.
The last section of the keyword section is the content ideas section. The SEO tool will display a list of the most popular keywords content. This feature is essential for any Ubersuggest group buy.
This will show you how many people have visited your site and the backlinks it has received from other sites.
Ubersuggest Traffic Section
The traffic area is divided into two sections: the traffic overview and the top traffic pages.
Traffic overview gives you a page by page view of traffic to any particular page or website. You will find information on the organic traffic, backlinks, domain authority, keywords, and most popular content all on one page.
You can view charts and graphs, and many other features in Ubersuggest.
Top Pages by Traffic
Top pages are those that receive the most traffic. The list will only include the pages with the highest traffic to the site you are viewing.
Click the “view all” button in the results to see all keywords that have been used to drive traffic to this page.
Ubersgguest is a backlink category that consists of two sections. They are backlink overview and backlink potential.
When you enter a domain name into the search box, you will see a page that contains backlink data. This page will show you how many backlinks each page has.
All information is displayed, including the domain authority, referring domains, and number of backlinks. For each result, you can view the lost and new backlinks.
You can also filter backlinks by URL, to view all and filter by follow or nofollow.
Backlink opportunities let you add a competitor’s domain name. The program will search for backlinks to at least two competitors. You will have a better chance of connecting to them as they may be linking to similar websites.
To view the URL of the website with the backlink, click on the button “top backlink”.
Google Chrome Extension
Compare Ubersuggest pricing plans & Ubersuggest group buy price
Let me show you the differences between these packages so that you can make an informed choice
How much does Ubersuggest cost?
The tool was later more widely recognized and subject to frequent revisions.
This tool will help you to identify and correct SEO errors, keyword research, link building, and new content ideas.
Ubersuggest is only SEO tool that allows you to have a lifetime subscription.
Check out the Ubersuggest monthly pricing plans.
- You can purchase an individual plan for 12$ per monthly
- Get a business plan for 20$ per monthly
- For as low as 40 dollars per month, you can get an agency
Uber suggests lifetime plans along with its pricing plans.
- Individual plans starting at 120$
- Business plan starting at 200$
- For 400$, plan for an agency
Let’s see if Ubersuggest is really worth it.
Ubersuggest group buy cost
I recommend joining our Ubersuggest group buy if you are looking to test Ubersuggest plan Agency, but don’t have a lot of money.
You have four options when you choose us:
- Weekly: $4
- Monthly: $8
- 3 months: $20
- Yearly: $80
What features will you get if your join:
- Domain Overview.Ubersuggest gives you insight into strategies that work for others in your market, so you can adapt them, improve them and gain an advantage.
- Top SEO Page: With the report on top SEO pages, you can see which pages of your competitors rank for popular keyword phrases and which pages are most loved by sites such as Facebook.
- Keyword SuggestionsNeed additional keyword ideas? Our keyword tool will give you hundreds of ideas, from long-tail phrases to head terms. Each keyword will also be displayed with volume, competition and seasonal trends.
- Content Ideas Knowing what topic to write about is a key part of your content strategy. To write about topics people actually care about, you should look at the most successful content pieces for a keyword.
- Backlink data Now with Ubersuggest you can see exactly what content people have linked to in your space. The next step is to approach each site and ask them to add you to their sites.
Do you want to start now and can’t wait? Click here
Conclusion of Ubersuggest
Ubersuggest is the most used free keyword research tool. It offers keyword suggestions, backlink analysis, and related keywords.
It provides statistics about SEO, such as search volume or CPC. It also allows you to view domains of competitors.
You can get a free copy of the tool to test it, even though there is no free trial.