Dropshipping is an extremely popular eCommerce model. This means you don’t need to spend money on products before they can be sold. A customer can order a product directly from a wholesaler.
Dropshipping has become a difficult business to succeed in. It is important to find a product that is in high demand and has low competition. It takes time and effort to find a product that is a winner.
Ecomhunt is here to help. Ecomhunt, a product search tool that helps merchants find high-profitable products, makes it easy for them to use. Ecomhunt saves sellers time and does the product research for them on the eCommerce market.
Ecomhunt lists and curates products that have high potential for sales. We will be reviewing Ecomhunt to find out more about their services, compare them with other tools, and whether it is worth the money.
What is Ecomhunt?
Ecomhunt was founded in 2018 by Mordechai Abra, a 6-figure dropshipping expert. It is an innovative dropshipping research platform.
Ecomhunt offers a database of over 2000 dropshipping winners in all major niches and categories, as well detailed performance analytics such as total sales and estimated profit margins. It was created to help ecommerce businesses quickly find the best dropshipping products without having to spend a lot of time researching them or running test campaigns.
Ecomhunt has thousands of success stories from around the world. It is a trusted dropshipping platform that helps you find winning products to sell online. It is also a dropshipping research tool that’s very competitively priced. It offers a free plan with limited access to products, and a premium plan for full-access at $20/month.
Ecomhunt is simply a market leader within dropshipping.
How does Ecomhunt work?
Ecomhunt’s expert team selects new products every day and gives valuable information about them.
- Images and product description
- Information about profit margins and costs
- Social media engagement details
- These are links to the stores that sell the product
- Facebook ads data and real life examples
- Video clips of products
- Ideas and tools for targeting
- Buyer reviews
Ecomhunt says it is “a curation” of the best new products every day. Here’s an example of profit and cost information for a lipstick item.
This information will help you quickly identify what you need, and determine if it’s what your ecommerce store needs.
These links give you access to other stores that sell these products. This information can be useful for identifying competitors and other information about the products they are selling.
This will allow you to populate your Shopify or WooCommerce store with products that have been proven to sell well elsewhere.
The Pros & Cons of EcomHunt
EcomHunt, like all products, has both its good and bad sides.
EcomHunt provides Facebook targeting information and insight into its members’ daily selling products. This will allow you to identify the country, gender, and age of your target audience. Their members are doing the hard work.
Hot Products: EcomHunt gives you the ability to sell products. These products will be hot before the rest.
Niche Products: While I assumed EcomHunt would only find popular and competitive products I was wrong. You could also find hot niche products. There are many niches to choose from, so you can browse and find the product that appeals to your customers.
Facebook AdHunter: This chrome extension is huge, but they offer it as a free service to their members. This tool allows you to spy on Facebook ads of your competitors and modify them to make them more profitable.
Free Membership: The free membership plan is too limited. Pro members have access to all the cool features
Products that are limited: It is possible to increase the daily product range.
The best features of Ecomhunt
Ecomhunt was created with ecommerce entrepreneurs in mind. Ecomhunt is an easy-to-use ecommerce tool that allows ecommerce entrepreneurs to find the best eCommerce products and save time.
What does Ecomhunt have to offer you?
Ecomhunt Classic is a curated listing of the top dropshipping products, compiled by the Ecomhunt team. Ecomhunt makes use of data from various ecommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay and Aliexpress to help you find top products.
On average, the tool adds two new products to its database each day. If you are using the free edition, however, you will need to wait for three days before you see new products.
Ecomhunt offers many filters that allow you to search the database for products. There are many filters that can be used to reduce the number of products. These filters can be used to reduce the number of products.
- Sort by – This filter can be used to sort the product listing by Orders, Oldest first, or Newest first.
- Category – This filter allows you to search products within a specific category.
- Type of Offer – This filter can be used to narrow down product listings by offering lists such as Free Shipping, Funnel, or Retail Price.
- Range – This filter can be used to limit the product’s visibility based on the added date range, such as the last 7 days or 14 days.
This tool offers great products as well as filters that can be used to narrow down your choices. We think the tool lacks advanced filters like price range, profits and found dates. Shipping methods. The number of stores that are selling. The number of shares. Other product research tools offer similar features.
Once you’ve selected your filter and clicked the Search button, Ecomhunt displays the product search results along with metrics that will help you evaluate the products.
Each product box contains various product details, such as the product image, name, Posted, Available info icons, and a description of the product. You can also use the buttons to view more product information or add a product to your Favorites list.
Click on the button “Show me the money” to view more information about any product. These details will appear as follows:
- Product Name – This is the first thing you see at the top.
- Date Posted – When the product was uploaded to AliExpress website.
- Product description – A sample product description will be available for you to use. We recommend that you create your own product description, as it will be copied by nearly all users.
- The Import to Shopify button is a button that allows you to import the product into your Shopify store. This will be covered in more detail later.
- AliExpress: Click this button to navigate to the AliExpress product pages, where you will find additional information about the product.
- Images of product – You can only use a few images of the product in your dropshipping shop.
- Profits and Costs – These numbers display the suggested selling price for the product. If you decide to sell the product at their recommended price, they will also show you the product cost as well as the profit margin.
- The Saturation Inspector will provide an estimate of the number of shops that are currently carrying this product.
- Profits – This section shows you your profit margin, CPA or Cost Per Acquisition (Cost per Acquisition), and net profit margin for this product.
- Analytics – This section gives you a brief summary of the stats for the AliExpress seller they recommended. There is also a button to display reviews. However, you will need scroll down to see the AliExpress reviews.
- Engagement – These are Facebook’s engagement stats. You can see how well the Ad is performing. These stats may have changed after placement. Please check back often!
- Links – This section lists various product-related links such as AliExpress seller page, Alibaba product page, link on the Facebook Ad, etc.
- Facebook Ad with comments – Here is a screenshot of the Facebook Ad showing the comments. Although you don’t have to visit the ad, you can still view recent engagement statistics (such as how many likes and comment history) by going directly to the Facebook Ad.
- Facebook Ad Targeting – This section provides information about who you should target with Facebook ads, including their age, gender and languages.
- YouTube video – This section also shows a YouTube video to inspire you for your video ads.
- Facebook targeting suggestion – This is the exact same as Facebook Ad Targeting, but it’s much easier to identify who to target, gender and age range, as well as audience size.
- Ecomhunt Instagram Influencers
- Instagram Influencers: This section shows you Instagram influencers who are in the same niche and product as you.
- AliExpress Reviews of Ecomhunt Real Buyers
- AliExpress Reviews by Real Buyers – You can view the AliExpress reviews for the product in this section.
- More products in the same category that won – This section lists more products of the same type.
We can see that Ecomhunt gives you plenty of information about a product so you can decide if it is the right product for your dropshipping shop.
Ecomhunt Live allows you to view the most recent dropshipping products featured on Ecomhunt in the last 24 hours. This information is constantly updated to keep it current.
Click on any product to access additional information.
This tool monitors the global trend over the last three months of the product and displays AliExpress 30-day orders, daily sales movement and consumer score. It also shows top countries by orders & interests.
This information will help you decide if a product is worth your effort.
Ecomhunt Lucky will offer you a new product every time you click the “Get Lucky” button. The smart filters can help you locate dropshipping products that have huge potential.
A few metrics are displayed about the product, such as monthly visitors, Ecomhunt score, profit margins, AliExpress orders growth and Top countries by orders. These smart filters include trending, high score, top score and low visits.
- Trending: This filter is based upon information from Ecomhunt LIVE, which shows whether a product has a high popularity or not.
- High Margin: This filter can be used to locate high-margin products with a large profit.
- Top Score: This is Ecomhunt’s calculated score. It is calculated using various measures such as Google trends, AliExpress interests, number of visitors and profit margin. The product’s effectiveness will be determined by how high the index is.
- Low Visits: This metric can be used to find less competitive products.
Ecomhunt Lucky is not just a gimmick. If you are an expert in dropshipping, the function can help you find perfect products.
The Ecomhunt tracker, a tool recently released by AliExpress, allows you to track the sales performance for any AliExpress product.
Click the red “+” button in the upper right corner to add the product to the tracker. Copy the AliExpress product URL into the text box. Ecomhunt will begin collecting data about the item and will make it available for viewing within 24 hours.
Six key metrics are possible to track: Sales Today and Sales Yesterday, Sales 7 days, Sales 30 Days, Sales Wish 30 Days, Sales 7 Days, Sales 7 Days, Sales 7 Days, Sales 7 Days, Sales 7 Days, Sales 7 Days and Sales 7 Days. You can also view additional charts, such as orders, wishes, growth, reviews, and reviews, by clicking on any product.
Ecomhunt now offers Ecomhunt Adam, your personal AliExpress product researcher. Adam is an advanced search engine designed to help you sell the most sought-after items for your dropshipping business.
Ecomhunt Adam shows you the top dropshipping products according to how many orders were placed in the last 24 hours. Adam is updated on a daily basis so you can expect new products almost every time.
The Advanced Search tool is located on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you can enter any keyword you like and narrow down your results. You can filter items by total or daily purchases and set the minimum/maximum price.
You can also sort the items by sales today, total sales, price and when it was added. You can choose to display the newest products first or those that have the highest sales.
For each product, several metrics are displayed such as price, product name, total orders and growth percentage. Orders today, yesterday, the last 7 days, and the last 30 days are also shown. A graph displays the daily orders over the past 30 days.
To go to AliExpress, click on the orange “See on AliExpress” button. Select the Add to Tracker option to add the product to your tracker immediately.
Ecomhunt Chrome Extension
Ecomhunt also offers a Chrome extension which removes clutter from your Facebook newsfeed and shows only ads. It is possible to quickly find Facebook advertising for dropshipping companies from your Facebook homepage.
Ecomhunt Chrome extension allows you to quickly inspect your competitors and display only active competitor ads on your Facebook page.
Ecomhunt Chrome extension has the following features:
- Only show sponsored posts – Filter your home feed to view all ads currently running.
- Only show viral sponsored posts – Use the Viral Ads filter to see the most viral ads currently running on Facebook.
- Shopify store inspector – With just one click, you can reveal nearly all Shopify best-sellers, new products, applications used, theme, and Facebook advertising.
- AliExpress’s products tracker. Add any AliExpress product to Ecomhunt tracker by clicking the add to tracker button. You’ll see how popular it has been, how much it’s worth, and many other details.
Ecomhunt products can be imported to your Shopify store within minutes. With just one click, the product you select will be imported directly to your Shopify store.
Ecomhunt will show you the import to Shopify button for each item that you find. Click the import button to begin the process of adding your items to your shop. A popup box will then appear.
In the box below, enter your Shopify store URL and click the button to Get Started. This will take you to the Shopify admin dashboard.
Click the button Install app and give your consent to connect the Ecomhunt app with your Shopify store. After it’s completed, you’ll be redirected to Ecomhunt. Now, when you click the button import to Shopify to view product details, you’ll see the connected store listed below.
In a matter of seconds, the import process will be completed. You’ll see the green confirmation button and you can click on it to view your imported product in Shopify.
Compare EcomHunt membership pricing vs EcomHunt group buy cost
EcomHunt’s pricing plan includes two membership plans: the Pro and free plan.
Ecomhunt Free Membership Plan
You can access 2 products per day with the free membership plan, but only very limited data. After the third day, other daily updated products will be available to free members.
The free plan won’t allow you to access the following:
- Products Links
- Already selling the product in stores
If you want to have full access to all product data released daily, then upgrade to a paid member.
Ecomhunt Pro Membership Plan
The Pro membership gives you full access to EcomHunt. Access to all product data, including links to retailers that already sell the products, targeting ads, ads video, and more, will be available to you.
It will cost $29 per month, but you can currently get it for $20/month. This is a very limited offer.
Ecomhunt users can enjoy a 41% discount on their annual subscription plans if they choose to pay $17 per monthly instead of the normal $20.
The free plan is always free! The user can choose to upgrade at any time and keep the free plan.
You will also have the ability to access Ad Hunter Extension as a member or user. This extension will be explained later.
EcomHunt group buy cost
To help you use this tool with cheap price, we create EcomHunt group buy from $5. Currently, we have 2 options:
- Monthly: $5
- Yearly: $35
You can check at: https://thedropship.net/product/ecomhunt/
After buy it from us, you will get:
- In the last 2 months of testing you guys made over 15k orders (over $320k In sales!!) Insane right? Imagine what will happen with more users $$$$.
- One of our users even bought himself a new S8 car!
- Almost every user is making money after 1-4 weeks thanks to Ecomhunt.
- Categories for faster search and related products.
- Sorting & Filtering system to make sure you don’t miss products.
- New product types: Free + Shipping, Retail price, Funnels.
- Saving products you like for later use.
- AliExpress real reviews section on each product.
- Comments on each product
Ecomhunt is an efficient dropshipping solution, can help you locate high-demand products and allow you to stay ahead of your competition.
It offers many tools to help you research dropship products, monitor your competitors’ listings, and evaluate customer behavior. It is a reliable dropshipping platform and ecommerce solution that you should try.
Ecomhunt is a great option for anyone looking to monitor the competition and find dropshipping products that are profitable. Ecomhunt is free for 30 days. Why not give it a shot? If you are unhappy with the service, you can cancel your membership and receive a refund.