KWFinder is one of the user-friendly SEO tools trusted by productive SEO professionals all around the world brought to life by the team over at Mangools.
What is KW Finder?
KW Finder is the best keyword research tool that helps you to find long-tail keywords, analyze SERPs, and dethrone your competition. It provides a ton of power for the price and is a great fit for niche site builders.
Who should use KW Finder?
KWFinder is one of the best keyword research tools out there. It’s got a seamless interface, powerful features, and beautiful design, which makes it a great choice for Beginner Bloggers, Budget Bloggers, High-Level Marketers. But veteran webmasters can also find value in it.
Why should you use KW Finder?
- Lightweight and fast – KWFinder loads keyword suggestions and information incredibly fast! There’s no lag time. You won’t have any problem getting results quickly.
- Ease of use – This tool makes finding keywords simple. It is straightforward to use, no matter what your level of expertise is. The intuitive interface ensures that navigation and keyword searches go smoothly.
- Diverse search engine optimization metrics – KWFinder pulls information from Moz, Majestic, and some others in addition to its own Link Profile Strength feature. You don’t have to subscribe to these services separately, because KWFinder provides data already.
- Allows multiple logins – You and your team can use KWFinder and other apps created by Mangools simultaneously, as long as you have the Premium or Agency plan. This can help create a smoother workflow and speed up the keyword search process.
- It’s a web-based application, so you don’t have to install anything. You just need an internet connection.
- Five tools in one – You don’t get just KWFinder but also SERPChecker, LinkMiner, SiteProfiler, and SERPWatcher.
- Ten-day free limited trial option (unfortunately it is very limited)
- You can filter results and save keywords
- Probably the most intuitive UI of any keyword research tool on the market
- Strong data aggregation for keyword analysis
- Multiple research options for unique keyword opportunities
- Fast and high-quality support
- One of the cheapest keyword research tools you can buy
- Keyword research is second to none — From my testing KWFinder has some of the best keyword research results.
- Tie-in to their other services — Links up to Mangools other tools.
- Great Long-Tail Data — KWFinder has data for long tail searches that other tools like Ahrefs does not have any insight into SEO research.
Features of KW Finder
- Based on reviews and various comparisons, KW Finder’s difficulty score is one of the most accurate on the market.
- KW Finder simplifies the keyword research process in a way other tools just haven’t managed to do.
- Multiple research options for unique keyword opportunities.
- Reliable, one-click keyword difficulty score for any keyword.
- It’s easy to use, help you find the informational type posts that your visitors are looking for.
- KW Finder has the most accurate SEO difficulty and exact search volumes for keywords.
- Easily find long tail keywords (Long Tail Keyword) in seconds (no AdWords account needed).
- Ability to see the CPC (cost-per-click) of a keyword. If you write blog posts about keywords and topics with higher CPC, you will usually make more money because advertisers are willing to pay more for that keyword.
- Most important is the ability to find the volume (search volume) for any keyword.
- Find the level of SEO competition to rank for a keyword. Of course, this is an estimate based on the developer’s own algorithm and data points.
- Find volume for local keywords (city, state and country level)
- Change language for keyword research.
- Provides a quick look at the Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) of the results on the search page for a given keyword. As many of you know, many years ago, Google stopped assigning PageRank to websites, although it is possible that this criterion is still used internally. This essentially forces SEOs to turn to Moz DA, PA, and Ahref DR for an estimate of how authoritative a site is. Again, it’s all relative and instrument-based, but still better than nothing.
By and large, KWFinder does its job. It’s a good keyword research tool, you can easily find long tail keyword suggestions. Plus, you’ve got everything laid out beautifully in a seamless interface. Not to mention: KWFinder is the best keyword research tool for beginners. There’s just no beating its ease of use!