SellerCenter is the #1 Shopify store spy tool designed to spy on top Shopify stores, Shopify competitors, and best-selling products on Shopify. It can help you reveal the marketing secrets behind those top Shopify stores
What is SellerCenter?
SellerCenter software is an eCommerce Stores Spy Tool used to measure the business tactics. The software offers tools to spy on their Facebook ads campaigns and measure the performances with Shopify charts, top growing Stores, and new trending stores.
Who should use SellerCenter?
Is an application exclusively for Android operating system, mainly used to support sellers on Lazada to have the simplest, most relaxed selling experience, manage anytime, anywhere.
Pros & Cons of SellerCenter
- Pricing Control: Seller Central gives you a competitive edge by allowing you to set and control your own price. You can protect your profit margins and price your products to match, or beat, your direct competition.
- Analytics: Through Seller Central, you are given access to Amazon customer data which can be used to improve your business model. Amazon prohibits remarketing or targeting customers directly, the data can be used to get a better understanding of what people are buying, who is buying it, and where they are located.
- Brand Messaging Control: Vendors or suppliers often find their products being resold by third-party sellers without permission. These listings often contain very little detail and can harm your brand image. By registering with Amazon’s Brand Registry program, you can combat these unauthorized sales, create Enhanced Brand Content that will improve the consumer experience, boost your brand recognition, and instill trust in your brand. Simply put, you can protect your reputation.
- Added Fees: Whether you use FBA or decide to ship the products yourself, there are associated costs and fees. Depending on what you are selling, you may have to pay storage fees and then, of course, there is all the costs that come with shipping logistics. When you use FBA, your products are more likely to sell because they are eligible for Amazon Prime, but Amazon will collect storage fees, fulfillment fees, and a commission. For high priced items, this is not an issue but if you are selling small, or discount priced items, it can eat into your margins.
- Lower Potential Sales: Consumers trust Amazon. This means that those Vendor Central items that say “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” have an automatic advantage. Customers like the buying items that are sold and shipped by Amazon as they know if there are any issues, it’s much easier to resolve rather than dealing with the seller directly. Products that are sold by Amazon also tend to have the highest page rankings and also generate the most sales.
Features of SellerCenter
- Tracking Shopify Competitors’ Marketing Strategies
- Explore New Opportunities Through Top Shopify Charts
- Discover New Trends & High Potential Products on Shopify
- Find Top Shopify Competitors in Niche Industry
SellerCenter Elite ($997/Year)
- Shopify Spy
Spying on top Shopify stores, Shopify competitors, and top-selling products on Shopify
- AliExpress Spy
Get well understanding of AliExpress best sellers, top AliExpress vendors, boost dropshipping business
- Amazon Spy
Dig into Amazon top sellers in a niche industry and keep ahead of your Amazon competitors
- Wish Spy
Find best Wish sellers, analyze and learn from proven Wish winners
- Shopee Spy
Shopee spy software helps you find the best Shopee seller, and uncover their secrets behind the success
- Lazada Spy
Get to know the Lazada top sellers, and helps you find out why they keep on top
Why is the price to buy from us cheap?
- Most people don’t want expensive tools in their daily life. A group buying toolkit has been created to help groups buy at better prices.
- Our prices are better but still, bring you optimal utility.
- We pay the developer and then we get the account. Then we share it through our system so that others can also use it.
There are no reviews yet.