Terapeak helps find more products, list more efficiently, optimize inventory, and generate sales with eBay’s exclusive insights tools. Follow my post to the end to learn about this tool.
What is TeraPeak?
Terapeak Product Research, an exclusive eBay insights tool, is an effective way to research what your competitors are doing, how they’re doing it, and how you can improve your own listings on eBay.
Why should you use Terapeak?
This tool uses recent eBay supply, demand, and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it, and at what price. Research recent marketplace price trends and real-world sales data for millions of items to optimize your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyze markets, competition, and hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.
Who should use Terapeack?
- For online merchants like you, Terapeak “Processes” this data and makes it available in a variety of metrics, statistics, spreadsheets, and graphs.
- Terapeak’s online analytics tool is used by e-commerce merchants to analyze price, sourcing, market trends, and product behavior across all geographies and rivals.
Features of Terapeak
Terapeak Product Research
- This tool helps you determine what to sell, when to sell it, and at what price. Research recent marketplace price trends and real-world sales data for millions of items to optimize your listings. Analyze markets, competition, hot trends, and products to find the best-selling items on eBay. You can also:
- See how products are performing across all eBay marketplaces
- View clear, easy-to-understand statistics, graphs, and charts
- Get an overview of which products are popular, successful strategies for attracting buyers, and potential areas to improve
- Search by keyword or product and use the filters to get the information you want
- The best part: it’s free to all sellers. Find it under the Research tab in Seller Hub.
Terapeak Sourcing Insights
- You can see top-performing categories, identify what’s selling well in those categories, and make informed decisions about what to sell next. You can also:
- Identify categories with high demand and low supply
- See trends over time, and stay ahead of seasonal demand
- Use sales data to refresh your inventory based on what buyers are looking for
- Terapeak ebay Sourcing Insights is available to sellers with a Basic or above Store subscription and can be found in the Research tab in Seller Hub.
Search through and chart millions of transactions
- Only this tool gives you easy access to millions of transactions and billions of dollars in e-commerce activity. Search by keyword or product, targeting your search with powerful filters to get data on the parts of the market that matter for you
Get clear, easy-to-understand statistics
- See simple, direct figures like average prices, sales totals, number sold, typical shipping costs, top sales regions, and more for each search that you run. Study detailed breakdowns showing when products sold and where, plus which strategies were used to get shoppers to buy.
Spot and analyze market trends
- Plot the results of your searches as trend charts, showing how prices, sales volume, product availability, and shopper engagement trend over time either recently or in previous selling seasons. Then, use this knowledge to help you to understand how to stay ahead of changes in supply and demand.
This tool is a valuable tool for eBay sellers looking to gain insights into their competitors and improve their own listings. With its exclusive access to eBay data, Terapeak’s Product Research feature can provide valuable insights that can help sellers optimize their listings and potentially increase their sales. If you are an eBay seller looking to gain an edge and improve your performance on the platform, Terapeak’s Product Research tool may be worth considering.