The most thorough and comprehensive representation of the digital advertising ecosystem is made available by WhatRunsWhere. Discover winning tactics using their advertising intelligence platform. Establish more successful campaigns by learning which advertisements work the best.
What is WhatRunsWhere?
WhatRunsWhere provides you with the Display and Native ad intelligence you need to spend your dollars more efficiently and grow your business.
Why should you use WhatRunsWhere?
Whether you’re researching the intricate details of a campaign or just looking for a high-level snapshot of the digital ad landscape, WhatRunsWhere has all the competitive market analysis tools you need to eliminate the guesswork and start finding strategies that work.
What are benifits of using WhatRunsWhere?
- Gives you access to the most innovative and effective advertisements in your specialty or area.
- It can quickly pinpoint successful campaigns to brilliantly inform your own plan.
- Identify traffic sources to swiftly reach a huge audience.
- Gives users access to the greatest data available on seven of the biggest online markets in the world.
- Keep current with the insights about the tactics used by your rivals.
- Assist in identifying important patterns across desktop, mobile, and native platforms.
Who should use WhatRunsWhere?
WhatRunsWhere helps online and mobile advertisers buy smarter and discover new traffic sources and track their competitors. It has been in the industry since 2001 and they are actually present in over 7 markets.
Features of WhatRunsWhere
See Top Brand and Affiliate Ads
- Instantly see the top ads from across the web, with the ability to segment between large brands and affiliate campaigns. Easily filterable by keyword, ad type, country, date range and more.
Unrivaled Breadth and Depth
- Access 90k advertisers, 20k sites and 500 networks across 7 countries. 60M ads and counting right at your fingertips. (USA,Australia,Brazil,France,Canada,United Kingdom,Germany)
Discover Winning Strategies
- Access comprehensive advertiser, category, site and network profiles to see the A-Z of their campaigns.
- See advertisers’ top ads, traffic sources, landing pages, networks used and more. Discover profitable new buying strategies with just a few clicks.
The Freshest, Most Accurate Data
- Our data is collected 24/7 and updated daily to ensure you have the most accurate and up-to-date picture of the digital ad landscape available. With your dollars at stake, don’t settle for anything less.
- Mobile data for all advertiser, network, site and category profiles
- Filter between desktop, mobile and native data
- Understand winning strategies across device types
- Segment top ads to see what performs on desktop vs. mobile
- Identify which devices are most popular for your category or niche
- What Runs Where is a robust intelligence program built by over 40 ad networks. The ad networks are spread across several countries. It explores over 120,000 unique sites and identifies what various advertisers are occupying their ad space.
- Where are your competitors advertising? What ads are they publishing? Who are they buying through? Do you have all this type of information? You will after you used What Runs Where. These pieces of information are vital for marketing decisions for yourself or clients.Global Coverage
- What Runs Where updates its database daily. Therefore, as a user, you’ll always get the freshest data possible. With fresh data, you can monitor campaigns as they progress.
Discover Winning Strategies
- Now you can discover many more winning strategies. Now get access to the comprehensive advertisers, category, website along with the network profiles in order to see all of the A-Z Campaigns.
- Now see all of the advertisers top ads, traffic sources along with the landing pages networks used and more things. Simply discover profitable and also the new buying strategies right with just few clicks
WhatRunsWhere is a popular tool for analyzing digital advertising campaigns, but it’s not the only option available. An alternative to consider is SimilarWeb. For those looking for a WhatRunsWhere alternative, SimilarWeb is a valuable option to consider. Now it’s time to get started with great tools to help you find the right plan for your business.